Conventional Home Loans
Credence Funding is pleased to offer Conventional Home Loans in a variety of terms to suit a wide range of borrowers. Conventional Loans are loans that are not guaranteed or insured by government agencies such as the FHA or USDA, but do adhere to Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac guidelines. We can provide eligible borrowers with both fixed and adjustable rate Conventional Mortgages in a variety of different terms.
- For Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages, we offer the following: 10, 15, 20 and 30 year mortgages.
- For Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs), our choices include: 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 adjustable rate mortgages.
Not sure which is right for you? Contact us today for a free quote and consultation (3 Options)
WHY CONVENTIONAL?Explore our conventional financing:
- Loans adhere to Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) guidelines – additional lender guidelines may apply
- Fixed interest rates will never increase
- ARMs may offer lower introductory rates for set periods of time
- May have lower interest rates than non-conventional mortgages
- May be a good option for borrowers with at least 3-20% to put down
WHY FINANCE WITH US?Why use Credence Funding for your next purchase?
- Variety of Purchase Loans, including Government-Backed Loans and Conventional Financing
- Competitive interest rates
- Commitment to superior, personalized service for every borrower
- Years of industry related experience serving home buyers