USDA Mortgage Refinancing – Streamlined Assist
At Credence Funding Corporation we’re pleased to offer USDA mortgage refinance assistance to homeowners currently with USDA backed home loans through the USDA Streamlined Assist program. If you are looking to refinance to take advantage of today’s low mortgage rates, we’re here to help guide you through the process and realize savings.
Contact us today for a free quote and consultation – (866) 821-4120.
Why Consider Refinancing Your USDA Rural Housing Loan?
Borrowers typically refinance their USDA mortgages to save on their monthly mortgage payments. If a borrower has been current on their existing mortgage for the prior 12 months and they can net at least $50 in reduction to their monthly principal, interest, taxes, and insurance payment, then they may be eligible for a USDA rural housing loan refinance. Borrowers must continue to meet USDA income guidelines and properties must be in USDA eligible areas.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTSOverview of USDA’s Streamlined Refinance:
- Little to no equity required to refinance
- In many cases, no appraisal is required
- Credit review may not be necessary
- No delinquencies on mortgage payments for past 12 months
- Loan terms may not exceed 30 years
WHY CREDENCE FUNDING CORPWhy consider Credence Funding Corp. for your USDA streamline refinance?
- Low interest rates to help maximize benefit of refinancing
- 17 state footprint. We have experience with USDA home loans throughout much of the US
- Fast turn times. We move USDA mortgage refinance quickly from application to close
- Commitment to customer success