USDA Home Loans
Home buyers in search of an affordable, zero money down mortgage option may want to consider a USDA Loan. With a USDA Rural Housing Loan, eligible borrowers can take advantage of up to 100% financing for the purchase of a home in a qualified area.
To be eligible for USDA financing, both borrowers and the property itself must meet certain criteria. Because USDA Loans were designed to help increase access to homeownership in less developed areas, they are only available to homes located in USDA-approved zones. Check with your real estate agent or mortgage lender to determine if a home is eligible for USDA financing.
Want to see if you qualify for a USDA rural housing loan? Contact us today for a free quote and consultation (3 Options)
USDA MORTGAGE HIGHLIGHTSWhy Consider a USDA Loan?
- Up to 100% financing available (no down payment required)
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Credit guidelines may be more lenient than conventional home financing
- Single upfront mortgage insurance premium that may be financed into the loan
- Can be used to refinance a mortgage into a lower interest rate
WHY FINANCE WITH US?Why use Credence Funding for your next purchase?
- Variety of Purchase Loans, including Government-Backed Loans and Conventional Financing
- Competitive interest rates
- Commitment to superior, personalized service for every borrower
- Years of industry related experience serving home buyers